Sunday, May 22, 2011

So what comes next?

After schooling our youngest child through his final year of High School, today I started to wonder what was next.  The thing is I know that Drew will move on and forward with his life, but as a chronic pain sufferer my limitations leave me looking for things that can fulfill and validate my existence.

I have to admit I've been quite sick lately (a case of Labyrinthitis that is just hanging on), and keeping my energy up and pain levels down has been a continuous battle, so that might play into my current mentality.  However the dilemma stays the same, how can I accommodate the limitations of my condition and yet find something that can encourage self worth? (which is always harder the worse I feel, so hopefully that will change soon.)

Bob

No comments: