Thursday, March 01, 2012

In Memorandum: Andrew Breitbart.

I often think that my blog life (which is sporadic at best) is just a place for me to put my thoughts out there, and although my topics are serious, I don't take blogging very seriously.  But then you come across someone like Andrew Brietbart, who started out just like any other blogger, with an idea and a passion to convey the thoughts and beliefs they had onto others through this medium. That's when you start to wonder if you couldn't make a difference somehow, just by getting more involved, more active.

The world has lost a great voice in the fight for truth, and Conservative values today.  Andrew Breitbart, founder of Big Journalism (and subsidiaries)  died at 43 today. Andrew leaves behind his Wife and four children. Innovative Genius of New Media Dies at Age 43

Although I did not know him personally, I admired him for the balance he brought to a lopsided world of Journalism. God bless you Andrew, Rest in Peace.

No comments: